Sunday, June 1, 2014

Suizakura No Retsu #2, Carpe Diem


Carpe Diem

It's unbelievable, but CDHK is still here on the world wide web. As I started this daily haiku meme, I couldn't have dreamed that CDHK would be here, almost 2 years after the 'kick-off'. I love to write our daily posts, and (ofcourse) I use the www on a regular base. Since we have the www the world is completly open to everyone ... we can read books in libraries all over the world and on Wikipedia we can find almost everything. Using the www for our haiku-community is fun, because as I am researching I ran into several different sides with a lot of various information and knowledge.
Every post needs time to prepare and research, but I love doing it. Sometimes time is not on my side, but .... well that's life.
Everytime I am looking forward to your posts and its always a joy to read your submitted haiku, tanka, haibun and all other micro-poetry forms there are. I even thought, several days ago, to make CDHK a weblog for all micro-poetry, but I decided not to do so, because haiku is the base, the heart of CDHK. And as you all know .... haiku is my passion.
However there is more next to haiku and I think I have found a nice mix of poetry on CDHK and I think you all like that mix.
Carpe Diem Haiku Kai has become a great community, a wonderful and caring haiku-family, and I am glad that we have a steady group of submittants and that makes me happy.
Carpe Diem, a daily joy ... I can't live without it and I hope you all think in the same way.

Namaste,

Chèvrefeuille

No comments:

Post a Comment