Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Suikazura No Retsu #3, Departing Spring



Departing Spring
June, the month of summer, has started and we are saying goodbye to spring. Spring ... the season of new life. The season of returning light after the dark autumn and winter time. I love all seasons, but spring is my favourite season. Nature's coming to life again and soon Mother Nature is again newly clothed in all her beauty.
Nowadays we dot live anymore with the changing of seasons. Sometimes I am longing for that old fashioned way of living with the changing of the seasons. Maybe that's the mind and heart of a haiku-poet. It certainly is always in my mind and heart. I am a man of nature. We, humans, are part of nature and so it has to be in my opinion. Do you feel that in the same way? Are you all also a part of nature living with the changing of the seasons?


As I was a young kid I was a big fan of the history lessons at school and especially the history of humans. I can dream away to the pre-historic time when we, humans, started to discover and ''conquer'' Earth. Going to hunt for food. That ''raw'' life ... fighting to survive, walking and running through nature. Feeling free, living completely naked, making clothes of animal-skin as winter starts. Crawling together around the fire to become warm with your wife and kids, your friends. How wonderful that life must have been ... I am longing for that kind of life, but do I really want to go back to that kind of life? Deep down inside I know that I wouldn't survive that kind of life, but dreaming of it is fun.
I try to live with the seasons and in this time of year when we are closing in to summer I would love to go back to the pre-historic time, because than I could live naked enjoying the heat of the day and the coolness of the night. What a joy that would be.

Nowadays you cannot go naked on the streets, because of all laws and regulations we have, but in my backyard, hidden behind trees, bushes and the fence I can live naked, enjoying the heat of the day and the coolness of the night. That's almost like living in the pre-historic time.
departing of spring
reliving pre-historic times
naked in the backyard


© Chèvrefeuille

See you next time ... as I will publish a new Suikazura No Retsu.

Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment